RANKS & PROMOTIONS

  • Ranks and Promotions are 90% roleplaying fluff. The other 10% is that there are positions in the unit that will require that member to do more than just show up. As explained above those members will have tasks and responsibilities that will require support of the members that they will lead.
  • When possible we will have short in game ceremonies for promotions and awards.

* Ranks and Icons are WiP

About Us

Joint Task Force Phoenix

JTF Phoeninx was founded on 08 Jan 18.  With our Mission Statement ever present in our minds we look to evolve and grow as we challenge ourselves both in missions and as a community. 

Please have a read through of the Unit Charter and feel free to drop by our TeamSpeak and meet the group.

NoticeNotices