The massive undertaking of the website, drop box, mission and Docs backend restructuring continues.
Added to it however is the JTFP in house mod. Work has continued on it and progress has been made!
- Removed HAFM Dependencies;
- Fixed Backpack Error;
- Created new non critical error(oops) that pops up only in 3den;
- Sorted out ACE compatible AdRep boxes;
- Sorted out ACE compatible kit selection(however lots of typing to get the current kit load outs into the ACE form); and
- Prepped for retexturing vehicles into our own cam and colour selections.
I am very much hoping to have this completed and functioning properly in the next couple days before retexturing begins.
Thank you all for your patience.